Monday, November 16, 2009

Chicken Soup With Rice: Some Global Variations on a Classic

Earlier today, I found myself contemplating a Twitter distress call to my fellow foodies: Still sick! In need of home remedies! Send recipes! Over the past few days I've had many suggestions for boozy cures, but while a little hot toddy never hurt anyone, what I really wanted was someone's best recipe for chicken soup, or an equally healing concoction.

Before I could issue my call for help, I received an e-mail from a friend who, having no idea I've been under the weather, sent me this fabulous link to chicken soup recipes from around the world. She is a mind reader!

I'm not sure what to make first...the Chicken Soup with Provencal Herbs or Korean Chicken Soup...so many yummy remedies to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment